Stainless steel angle bar is our major product With advanced techniques of angle bar forming and bending, our stainless steel angle bar is manufactured with great bearing capability. It is a durable item, resistant from moisture and acidic conditions; Hence, users wouldn't have to worry about if it's vulnerable to getting rotten easily.
When it comes to supplying unmatched quality Stainless Steel Angle in the market, where we have no competitor. Our Stainless Steel Angle is manufactured from finest quality raw materials to assure high performance.
Our company offers excellent quality Stainless Steel Angels which are used extensively in different industrial segments for specific purposes. Their excellent quality has given us the distinction of one of the renowned Stainless Steel Angle manufacturers in India.

You are here :
Stainless Steel  /
Angles
Angles
Production Process:
Iron ore which contains 50% - 60% sponge and remaining 40% impurities is passed through direct reduction process in which iron is burnt with coal. the oxide thus forms Fe2 & Fe3. They are then removed and thus pure sponge iron is produced.
Throughout our Melt Shop - from sponge to billets - we maintain strict control over the content of our steel. Rounds and Squares pass through the 936 ton cold shear where they are cut to a final length and to our bundling station where they produce a finished bundle.
Angles pass through a multi-strand in-line straightened, which removes the rolling stresses before shearing. Angles and flats are then conveyed to the 80' magnetic stacker where they are packaged, strapped and ready for shipment.
Product Range
Product Usage
Various sizes of Stainless Steel Angle are available to suit any of the following structures.
Transmission line towers
Constructions
Telecom tower
Fastening Industry
Architecture Decoration
Multi-storied building
General purpose fabrication
     
 

  
 
SEGMENT
SIZE
GRADE
S.S. ANGLE
ALL GRADE
25 x 25 x 3 / 25 x 25 x 5 / 25 x 25 x 6
30 x 30 x 3
32 x 32 x 3 / 32 x 32 x 6
40 x 40 x 3 , 40 x 40 x 5 , 40 x 40 x 6
50 x 4 , 50 x 5 , 50 x 6
65 x 5 , 65 x 6
75 x 5 , 75 x 6
Home  /
Products  /
Tel : +91-2837-283449, 283671, 283672
Fax : +91-2837-283522
2004-2011 ASR Multimetals Private Limited
We care about your privacy.
Survey No. 394/2, 398, 399 & 400, N. H. No. 8A,
Near RTO Checkpost, village - Chhadwada,
Taluka - Bachau, Kutch - 370140 Gujarat(INDIA)
Stay in touch.
This page has been viewed

40516
Times